Sunday, October 08, 2006

Toy destruction


This is my dorky step-brother Samuel. He loves to play with toys. Most of the time we don't get to play with toys because, as the boss, I get bossy and take them away from everyone. Mom doesn't like that too much. She believes in sharing. I have no idea what that is.

Well, today she decided to let Sam play with this little toy she got last weekend at the local humane society's Walk for the Animals fund raiser. Mom did a really good job raising money, and so she got a goody bag that had some cool stuff in it, like both these toys that you see on the floor.

Here is a close-up shot of Sam having a great deal of fun with his toy. I'm not sure why he is lying on his back to play. I usually just sit with the toys between my feet to keep everyone else away from them. Since some of my rules are; if I like it, it's mine; if you have it and put it down, it's mine; if I can take it away from you, it's mine. But today, mom kept me away from Sam and let him have his fun.

But, when he was done, and walked away, you guessed it, I went and took it, cuz now it's mine. Mom made the mistake of walking away for a few minutes, and then I took over. I decided that I didn't want anyone else playing with that toy, so I "took care" of it.

Now that I have eaten one of it's legs, and decapitated it, mom threw it in the trash. Hehehe. That'll show all of em', don't play "keep away" from Holly, or Holly will keep it away from everyone for good. I just love being the boss!

Hollybollyboo

(Now lets see what toy I can work on next)



No comments: