Saturday, August 27, 2011

Secret Saturday

Apparently I'm going on a secret trip somewhere. Mom isn't telling me anything. She says it's a big secret. I'm not sure I like secrets. I'm more of an "I need to know everything" kind of girl.

I've tried ignoring her and acting like I'm not interested. Except, she got out my harness! Whoa!! It was really hard to act all "I don't care" when that came out! However, mom's still not talking! I guess I will have to update you all once I get back and know more about this super secret adventure. Until then, I guess I will let you all share in my curiosity!

Stay tuned!

Hollybollyboo


6 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Secret adventures can be very exciting, KhL. Wonder where you could be going?

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Amy / Layla the Malamute said...

Oooh! That sounds exciting. I hope it was a good surprise, and not a "Surprise! Your ovaries are gone" kind of thing. Not that that's a BAD thing either, but you know what I mean :)

PS - Layla and I are going to Michigan in October for the Malamute National. I looked to see if we were heading anywhere near Nebraska, but it's not :(

Amy / Layla the Malamute said...

Oh and I meant, if it was in the western part of Michigan I could loop west a bit, but it's the eastern part, north of Ohio.

The Army of Four said...

Woo! I can't wait to hear where you're going!
Luv,
Dave

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I hope woo didn't eat THAT one!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Teddy Westlife said...

Some of us are dying to know the secret!