Monday, January 18, 2010

Helping

Hey every buddy! Khady Lynn here. One of the ways I like to help out around the house is by getting Abby to eat her food. You see, she is a very slow eater. Unlike Holly, who almost inhales her food, Abby can take up to an hour to slowly munch on her food. And, sometimes she gets some outside her bowl, and I can help her clean it up off the floor. Mom and dad both like it when I help, cuz they say Abby eats much quicker when I am there to monitor her.


Here is an example of me helping Abby eat.



Hmmmm, there seems to be a piece of food beside the bowl. I could help her with that.



Oh. I guess she might want it.



Maybe not. If I can just get a little closer, I might be able to snag it.



Hey, I'm just doing my part to help. I'm a very good puppy!

Khady Lynn

7 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Ha ha, Khady Lynn - you are so funny. But best be careful, you don't want to get a boo boo on that cute little snooter of your.

Woos, the OP Pack

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo are such a good little sisfur!

I'm sure Abby appreciates your snooteristance MOST of the time!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Teddy Westlife said...

I love the fact your snooter is getting just a little bit closer every time Khady Lyn!

Jack & Moo said...

Furry smooth technique, KhL, nicely done! And woo are such a sweetheart for being soooo helpful!

a-roos to yous,
jack a-roo

Mochi and Bali said...

You're such a great helper! :) I'm like Holly and don't need any help to clean up my food!

Mochi

The Army of Four said...

That kind of helping wouldn't go over very well around here.
Luv,
Dave

Sagira said...

You are too cute. Just wanted to thank you guys for stopping by our page. We are always looking for some new furpals and hope you keep in touch. :)