Tuesday, September 02, 2008

In Support of Meeshka

My good friend Meeshka is posting 100 times on her blog, in 5 days. She is doing this to support Harnessed to Hope Northern Breed Rescue, and all the homeless and foster dogs they are caring for. Please check out Meeshka's blog, and on her sidebar is a link to pledge.

So, to help support Meeshka, the SMS'ers are posting their huzzy and studmuffin pics for you all to admire! I thought I would throw in some of my better shots.

My huzzy pose the first time I met my good friend Summit the Super Mal!


Huzzy pose on my couch.



Huzzy pose for my lover boy Dave!




Baby Khady's huzzy pose.

Yes, she started early. This is from when she first came here at only 12 weeks old!

Well, I hope you have enjoyed out huzzy poses. Please go over the Meeshka's blog and help her to raise the donations she is gathering for all the needy Northern Breeds!!

Have a great night!

Hollybollyboo!
(looking Hot!)

8 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

OMD!

I luv the hunk of MalMale in the furst one!!

*SIGH*

Great work Huzzy and Huzziette!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Randi Lyn said...

WOOOO Holly and Khady!!

Nice to meet you guys! Great huzzy poses. Mind if we add WOOs to our buddy list?

Wooooo woo rar rar rar,
Kayla and Maebe

Joe Stains said...

woooo hot photos!!!

Teddy Westlife said...

I might need some dark glasses.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Simcha said...

wubba wubba wubba

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Holly

What great shots and Baby Khady! What a huzzy at such a young age!

Thor and Marco Polo

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Obviously you just like a good tummy rub!

Kat

The Army of Four said...

I'm so behind reading - I just NOW was able to see these! Woo, Hbbbboo! Woo!
Luv,
Dave