Friday, July 04, 2008

More From My Visit

Here are some more great pics of me visiting the Army of Four.

Here I am with my darling Dave. Mom is trying to hold me back, cuz I just wanted to give him a big kiss!! She didn't think it was appropriate on our first meeting.


In this picture, I am telling Dave just how happy I am that I finally got to meet him in pawson!! He is even more handsome than I thought! *sigh*

Here, he is wispering sweet things in my ear. Don't ask what it was, cuz I'm not tellin'!!


Next, I got to meet Zimmie! He has a tail very similar to Khyra's.


I decided to ask Zim if he could give me some pointers on how to make Dave chill out a bit, since he was yelling at me when I first got here, about taking so long to finally come meet him! Like I wouldn't have come sooner if I could drive myself! Duh!



Our humans wanted us to pose together. We tried really hard to follow Stormy's "Cooperating for Photo's" directions. I think we did pretty good. I was kinda looking at the camera, but was getting ready to get up, as you can tell by my leg.

Before he left, Zim gave me some very top secret information. I was listening intently to every word! Don't worry Zimmie, I've got your six!

Stoopid dad didn't take any pics of me and Ammy. I don't think he could tell Ammy and Zim apart, so he just didn't take any extra photo's. But I do have some video, which I will post tomorrow.

Finally, I got to meet the Supreme Commander of the Army of Four! Dear, sweet Stormy, who always reminds my mom of her Shula. Isn't she beautiful?!?!! As a good trooper, I was sure to show the proper etiquette and bow to her!



Stormy had some very good advice for me regarding Dave, and also how to keep better charge of my pack. I will be sure to take to heart everything she said. She is soooo smart!

After all the meet and greets, and since it was so hot out, I decided it was time to make myself comfortable. We all went inside, and I took the opportunity to do my usual.........nap on the nice cool tile floor!! I was all set to start dreaming of my darling Davie!

After a while of the humans chatting, Mom and dad decided to head home. I had such a great time visiting with the Ao4, and finally meeting my true love! After we pulled away from the house, I became sad. Oh Dave, I sure hope we can see each other again soon!


Until then my love, I will miss you!

Your Furever Malagal,
Hollybollyboo

12 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

How handsome did Dave look in his bandanna? He was so worried you wouldn't like him - I'm not sure why he yelled at you so much but at least you still love him.

Glad to see my best pup-bud Zimmie was nice to you :)

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Holly,
I think Dave was just overly excited about finally meeting you in dogson. You know how silly boys can be. And Stormy looked very happy too to finally meet her future sister-in-law.

Princess Eva

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Great photos. I think you and Stormy look especially good together. Not that you and Dave don't, because you look lovely together. When is the wedding?

Kat

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

So, a khyss wasn't appropriate but the huzzy pose was?

I'm just sayin'

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Yes, Zim does have one of the patented khool Khyra-type plume du tails!

The Army of Four said...

Woo, those are some great pictures, Holly! That last one of you ... sigh. It just touches my HEART! Woo.
Luv,
Your Davy

Jack & Moo said...

Awww, you & Dave, what a sweet love story! That is so cool you got your humans to drive you there to meet everyone, how'd you do that?

Woos & a-rooos,
Star & Jack a-roo

Lorenza said...

Hi, Holly!
Thanks for sharing all those pictures! Sure it was great to be there with our friends and specially Dave!
The last picture made me feel sad for you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Simcha said...

Woo Holly. The last picture left a huge pawprint on my heart. Maybe you and Dave can keep in touch via peemail.

And I also like the pic of you and stormy. My my my, she's quite the babe! Hubba Hubba.

Simcha

Amici said...

That trip looked so fun! What a great treat to meet the whole Army of Four family!!

You looked like you loved everyone!

Joe Stains said...

Looks like you guys had a great visit! I am sure Dave feels bad about yelling at you!

Anonymous said...

Pawsome photos Holly. I am so glad you got to meet the AO4 and YOUR DAVE! I loved the photo of you and My Zim!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

Tatum Tot said...

Looks like fun! I love to make new friends too. :)