Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Day Fun

Hello everyone!! I wanted to tell you all about my wonderful Christmas Day!

First, I got a new Mini Moose! The boys killed the one Khyra sent me. Well, it's still here, but the stuffing is gone. Anyway, my new Mini Moose, has a squeaky in it's chest, and rattles in it's feet! It's a lot of fun! Just check out these videos!







Boy was that a lot of fun!!! I had a great time shaking it!

I was even nice enough (sorta) to let Abby play with it.





I did get in a "little" trouble, but I went ahead and let her play with it. Sharing is not something I'm good at.

And, finally, my Christmas dinner! Due to a some issues regarding allergies with the other pups (Samuel and Kona mostly) they didn't get the same thing as I did, but we all did get a little something. Here is MY dinner.



Wow, was it ever good! As you notice, I left the boring green beans for last. Those I'm use to getting every day, so wasn't too excited about eating them. Although, I was a good girl and did clean my plate!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too. We had a great day just being lazy, as usual.

Hollybolly(banana)boo
(Wow, am I stuffed)

14 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

As always, you are just too doggone khute!

Make sure you don't let your mom get too lazy during her week off - make her earn her keep!

Khonstant bellyrubs for my bestest MalGalPal!

Wags and Wuv,

Khyra

PetraZ said...

Hollybollyboo, you are sooooo cute! Thanks for showing us what a good Christms dinner you had. I would have left the green beans until the end too. Stuffing is my favourite!

Happy New Year to you!

Franki V

The Husky in the Window said...

What great videos Holly. And yes, you have to protect your mimi moose. Your dinner looks good. I get green beans too!

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Anonymous said...

Wooo Holly.. what a great day you had!!! I like your moose and I am glad that you shared with Abby. That Christmas dinner looked YUMMY!!!

Hugs.
Sitka

Par said...

You had a happy Christmas and a lovely dinner...mmm yummie!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow, Holly, your moose sure looks like fun, although all I can think about is your dinner. Yum, yum! We got something special for Christmas too, but I don't think it was as good as what you got!!

Steve

PS. Your dad must be really tough because he doesn't put on his coat outside like my mom and dad do. It takes forever to go outside because they have to put so much stuff on!

The Brat Pack said...

It looks like you had a great day!! That dinner looks delish too. :)

Mom's sending your Mom an email - try to read it in case it has secrets about us, ok?

Kisses,
Tucker & The Brats

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh Holly, we have had some blogging issues, well, Firefox kept shutting us out....but that is another boring story you dont want to hear.

Just wanted to wish you (while I am able to........eeeeek! Firefox is about to blow here so we have to type so quickly!!!!)

Wish you Happy Christmas, Lots of love and licks for the New Year. and to thank you for being a good blogging Pal. And you are beautiful!

love and licks, Marvin xxxxxxxxxxx

Peanut said...

You looked like you had tons of fun with that moose. Oh your dinner looks great

D'Azul Siberian said...

Looks great Holly!!! and nice of you to share too.

The D'Azul Siberians.

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrr Holly
yer dinner looked great Harrr. glad you got a new moose too Harrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Kapp pack said...

That moose is awesome! Great keep away skills.

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Lorenza said...

Hi, Holly
You tried to hide yourself and your moose behind the tree and they found you!!
You were very nice sharing it with Abby!
Your dinner looks delicious! I only had kibbles! I wonder were was the spirit of Christmas?? Sure it was not in my dish!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Summit the Super Mal said...

Woo have a Moosekolito just like ME!! He is one of my favorites too. Actually...I am on my third one. I really needed him after my snip....he let me lay my head on him without making a squeak. I'm glad woo had a great Gotcha Day and a deliciously good Christmas!!
Summi