Saturday, June 30, 2007

I Won!

Thank you to everyone who voted for the picture of me with my ME stuffie, Holly Go Lightly! I won the photo of the month vote, so you will see this picture of me on the Dogs With Blogs web site for the month of July.

I also want to thank my good friends Thrawn, Tucker, Dot, Samantha, and Bear of the Brat Pack (aka The Five Happy Hounds ) who nominated my photo. That was very sweet of you and I so humbled by your thoughtfulness!

I would also like to congratulate all the other nominees. They were great pictures, and voting was close, as all were very wothy of winning!

The human woman is on vacation all next week, so hopefully I will be able to post a bit more often. She isn't going anywhere, or doing anything. Well, she's suppose to be working on scraping wallpaper and also, with the help of dad, putting in our new wood flooring. We'll see how ambitious she actually is come Monday!

Till later.....

Hollybollyboo
(I'm so very excited!)

14 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Holly.
Congratulations!!
Yours is a lovely picture!
Of course you must be very excited!
Besos
Lorenza

Amici said...

Congratulations Holly! The pic is fantastic and it definitely seems to show the gentle side of Holly. Awww.

We're very happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Wooooooo Holly! I am super excited for you. This is such a cool photo. Humm... I think you need to steal the camera and get photos of the humans in action doing the floors, ha rooo!
Hugs beautiful,
Sitka

Bailey said...

Beautiful picture! You are gorgeous, congratulations on your big win. Visit my blog sometime! Hugs, Bailey

The Airechicks said...

Congratulations Holly


VERY VERY cute pic of you !!

We're sure you Mum will treasure..

Keep snapping cute ones

The Brat Pack said...

Wooohoo!! Congrats! (You're sooo cute!)

The Brat Pack

PS Mom hung wallpaper today, she said it's the worst job ever. Well, after scraping the old stuff off.

Joe Stains said...

congratulations!!!!! it is a GREAT photo!

The Husky in the Window said...

Congratulations Holly. We love your picture. So cute with your stuffie. You mom has to frame that one for the keeps.
MayaMarie

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting. Are you getting special treatment now that you're a celebrity?

Kat

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Congratulations Holly, that was a beautiful photo of you and your stuffie!

Yay! I am back! Been on my hols to the local Dog Hotel, and Jeannie has been to Sunny Spain, she will now proceed to take over my blog with her bloooooomin' holiday pictures I expect!

love and many happy licks, your friend, Marvin xxxxxx

Sasha said...

Way to go Holly!
By the way, I tagged you. Check my blog!

Katherine and Pippa said...

That was a lovely photo. Congratulations.huv

Pippa

The Army of Four said...

Congratulations, Hollybollyboo! Woooooooo!
Luv,
Dave

Freda said...

Hollys,
I luvs the photos. It's sooo cooools! And I'm soo lates. ¡Dummys sec!

Wuufs!

Ƨ