Friday, February 23, 2007

My swamp

Just a week ago, I had all this beautiful white, fluffy snow. And now?



In place of my beautiful white, fluffy snow, is a gooey, muddy, sloppy swamp. Our patio has become a wading pool. The humans are not happy with all the mud and water. Especially since a good deal of it is ending up INSIDE the house.




Here I am, sadly observing my swamp from the comforts of my home.

We're suppose to get bunches of rain starting tonight. Then tomorrow we get more rain and then it turns to snow. The weather people actually said the word "blizzard"!! Boy am I all excited about that! They forecast 6-8 inches of snow. I can't wait!!

The sucky thing is that the swamp will then become an ice skating rink with snow on top of it. Could be interesting.


Hollybollyboo
(temporary swamp thing, future snow bunny)

7 comments:

The Brat Pack said...

A blizzard???? WOW, you guys are THE luckiest!!

Thrawn from The Brat Pack

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ooooh so so sorry about the lack of snow!

My Jeannie says Nebraska sounds soooooooooooo romantic, like something out of a film or story.

love and licks Holly!

Marv xxxxx

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Good luck getting snow! Hopefully your swamp will freeze over!

Steve

IndyPindy said...

Yeah, our ice piles are melting and we have a lot of puddles and mud too. It sucks.

Joe Stains said...

ooooh we can't wait to see ice skating pics.

love the samoyed pic :)

Fu Fu said...

Hey Holly. Woh. your own ice skating rink just at your doorstep. How cool is that. ;)

~ fufu

The Army of Four said...

Did you get your blizzard? Did you? Oh, I hope so!
Love,
Amber
PS: Davy says, "Woo, Hollybollyboo!"