Monday, November 06, 2006

Is it over yet?

Thank GOD on Tuesday all this hideously annoying election BS will finally be OVER.

These politicians are STUPID. All the nasty poo they sling is STUPID. All these annoying commercials on the picture box and the sound box are STUPID. Did I mention HIGHLY ANNOYING?!

Way too much "he said this", "well, he said that", but "he did this", "oh yeah?, well he did that". I can't take it any more!!!! I'm actually looking forward to the old commercials to come back. At least then mom and dad won't have to "mute" the picture and sound boxes.

I have decided I'm just going to vote for Turbo. He has the most honest, forthcoming slogan I have seen yet. It says "Vote for Turbo, everyone else is stupid." That is SO TRUE!!

So, I'm going to have my humans write in Turbo for EVERYTHING on the ballot. Who's with me? Lets get rid of all these stupid, annoying humans, and vote in the HULA members, so we can finally get Meeshka voted in as our supreme leader, and finally get some good things done for us doggies! I say, who's with me? So, all you DWB's out there, sneak in and whisper in your humans ear to be sure and write in TURBO for every race out there!

The uprising has begun!! Make us proud Tubey, we know you can do it!

Hollybollyboo
(forget these loser politicians, we have TUBEY)

3 comments:

Kelsey and Smokey said...

WooooWOooooooooooooo! Hail to Turbey.

I know I'm gonna get my humes to vote for Turbo too!

I don't like the politicians on the sound box because then the commercials about new and exciting treats aren't on there so mom doesn't buy them. Hmmppfhhhh...

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Thanks, Nebraskans! I'll make you proud!

If an ex football coach can be a Senator, why not a Siberian Husky?

Fu Fu said...

Haa. ok, I wanna vote for Turbo too if I get the chance to vote.

fufu