Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Where did winter go?

With all the drama and suspense with my friend Kelsey's emergency surgery I forgot to mention that the snow thief took away all my snow, and instead left me with hot weather!! It's only MARCH!

There is something significantly wrong with this! Lets think back a bit, shall we?

Two weeks ago we had our first official blizzard since 1998 and got a foot of snow. See below.



On Tuesday we broke record highs and hit 80 degrees!!! Why is it, we always go straight from cold right to hot and somehow skip Spring all together?

I really need to talk those humans into moving to Minnesota SOONER, rather than LATER!

Hollybollyboo
(I want my snow back!!!)

9 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Oh no. What an evil snow thief to have taken all the snow way.

~ fufu

IndyPindy said...

Holly,
I agree! The same thing is happening here! Two weeks ago we got really thick snow! Now today it's supposed to be 70 degrees!

VERY frustrating!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

80 degrees here too Holly! At least you had some snow!

Steve

The Army of Four said...

It was hot here yesterday, too! Then the winds changed and it got nice again - in the 30s. This morning, I told my mom I smelled snow. She checked the weather map, and there was snow NEAR us ... but we didn't get any.
Love,
Ammy

Anonymous said...

Yes Holly.. I agree! This week it reached 85 in GA and mom and I HATE IT! Winter never really came for us. It was 80 degrees the week before Christmas. That should NOT happen! Maybe your snow picture you posted will bring it back????
Hugs,
Sitka

Joe Stains said...

its has been 90 here! but we like it :)

MaPaw said...

It was warm here, but now it is icy. Maybe your weather will turn cold again as well.
-Magnum

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oooh we have had snow this morning Holly! But it has all gone now, we woke up to a blizzard though!

love and licks Marv xxxxx

The Brat Pack said...

80 degrees, blech. I hope you get at least one more cold front soon!

Thrawn from The Brat Pack