Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Bits and pieces. Stuff and things

My friend Tubey had bits and pieces of himself on his blog. So I thought I would share my bits and pieces.

This is my fluffy tail. The part at the top where the fur is missing is where the humans had to shave my tail because of my hot spots from several weeks ago.


On the left is the spot on my chest.
On the right is my fat belly and the bald spot on my tummy. Another shaved hot spot hold-over. It's still sorta red cuz I'm still licking and scratching it sometimes.





These are my very big paws.



And, of course, my very pretty almond brown eyes.







Here is my cute and fuzzy ear.






On the left, my wet nose and slobbery pink tongue. On the right, my big, fluffy butt!





Hope you enjoyed my bits and pieces! Now, on to the stuff and things!

I got something in the mail today. I was sooooo excited! Can you see what it is?



Here is a closer picture.

Yep, that's my favorite freckle nosed Siberian Husky, DAVE!! Now I can gaze upon his cuteness whenever I want! Wow, I couldn't ask for a better present! Mom got this from one of the rescue groups she likes called MawPaw Siberian Husky Rescue. They have their own store with all sorts of great stuff! Lots of which feature my good griends of the Ao4.

Well, that's about all the bits and pieces, stuff and things that I have for today. Dad got an interesting book in the mail today too, that I will share with you all tomorrow! So stay tuned for more!

Hollybollyboo

10 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Oh that spot in your chest looks special. And your ears are really cute Holly. :)

Great that you can look at Dave anytime you want now. :)

~ fufu

MaPaw said...

Aww, now you have a picture of your true love. It is so nice of Ao4 to help us raise funds with their beautiful pictures.
-Magnum

The Army of Four said...

Woooooooooooo! Holly! I was oohing and aaahing over your bits and pieces - then I couldn't BELIEVE it! You and me! (Kinda.) I am so touched that your mama got you a Dave tile from MaPaw! How COOL!
HEY... I have a spot on my tummytum just like yours! We're going to have to play this game, too!
Luv,
Dave

Anonymous said...

Woo Woo Holly! I am loving your eyes! Very pretty and I am sure now that Dave has seen them up close like that, he will be "puddy in your paws"! Mom did my bits and pieces pictures last night. I will have to get that posted today...
Hugs, Sitka

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I like your bits and pieces Holly! Thank you for sharing them with us!

And your picture of Dave....! What can I say!

love and licks Marv xxxxx

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

My favorite part is your furry ears. Furry ears are the cutest!

Kat

Joe Stains said...

what a GREAT present you got!!

Casey said...

Sorry for posting in your comments section but I couldn't find an email address. Can you contact me via email? It's about your blog being listed on our site.

Casey@Animal-Internet.com
www.animal-internet.com

Again, sorry if leaving this message here is annoying.

IndyPindy said...

Oh, poor Holly! I hope your hotspots completely heal soon! And you are NOT fat! You are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Holly.. Might I say that your ears look furry too! And I have hair missing from my tail too. It is on the tip! When I was a puppy, I thought it was fun to chew off my fur on the end of my tail. Not all of it grew back, yikes!
Hugs,
Sitka