Sunday, March 18, 2007

Ho Hum

Well, it was another one of those boring weekends. We did nothing exciting.

Here I am last night when I was waiting for my dinner. Usually I'm more excited about getting my dinner.

Then today, it was pretty nice outside, in the upper 50's. So I hung out outside most of the day. Our human woman bought us these gigantic cow ears from Doctors Foster & Smith. Boy, do those doctors know what tastes yummy!

Here is a picture of me laying outside on the blanket chewing on one of my cow ears.
Samuel likes to walk around with his and just play keep-away from the rest of us. Personally, I don't think that's very nice. I mean, if he isn't going to eat it, he could give it to me!

Being the smart, food driven girl that I am, I did come across another cow ear, I think it was Monty's, that was dropped when he went to go bark at the people walking by our fence. So here are a couple pictures of me with both cow ears. I can't decide which to chew first, but I do have one secured under my paw, while I chew the other one.






You can really see just how big these ears are from these photo's. Maybe some of my other doggie friends will show these pictures to their humans, and then their humans can buy THEM some of these yummy cow ears! Good luck pups!!!

That was pretty much the extent of excitement for my weekend. But hey, anything edible is always exciting to me!

Hollybollyboo
(yum yum yum)

13 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Hey Holly, those cow ears look HUGE!. How long will it take you to finish it?

~ fufu

The Brat Pack said...

Wow, those are huge!! Thanks for the link, I'm going to leave this up for when Mom gets home. Maybe she'll order us some - or maybe we'll have to snatch her plastic again.

Thrawn from The Brat Pack

The Brat Pack said...

It's us again - we meant to ask if you had a problem with these getting stuck in your throat?

Thanks
The Brat Pack

Khady Lynn said...

fufu - They are huge! Way bigger than you!

Thrawn - no problems getting stuck. It takes a long time to chew on them and then I can only chew off small pieces at a time. They are EXCELLENT at keeping me busy, which is good, cuz most things I can chew through in about 30 seconds! These will actually last many hours, and even a couple days cuz sometimes I get really tired from chewing for so long!

IndyPindy said...

Wow, I didn't know that cows had such HUGE ears! I can't eat those, rawhide upsets my tummy, but I'm glad you guys enjoy them!

Come check out the post on my blog about my new cousin! It was a very exciting weekend!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Holly,
Those look incredibly tasty. I wish I had been at your house this weekend!

Steve

The Army of Four said...

Where is the rest of the cow?
Love,
Amber

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

hey Holly! How long have you had cow's ears.....I thought you had Dog's ears.......pardon??????

check out my Blog today, Monday, my Dad met a Blogging Dog - Simba, just follow the links for the evidence.

I wondered where my Dad had gone!

love and licks Marvin xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Woo Woo Holly... There is absolutly nothing wrong with a lazy weekend! I had one of those one or two weeks ago!!! They are fun. And that Dr. Foster and Smith have some good stuff, huh?
Hugs, Sitka

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

(Bow)wow, were they dinasaurcows?

And your rug matches your coat very nicely indeed. Good accessorising, dooog.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

Joe Stains said...

HOLY COW that is big, get it??! haha I sure wish I could have one!

Freda said...

Whoa, Holly!

You're sooo luckys. Moo ears and you didn't eat any of that bad foods!

I don't know about moo ears but when my typist worked at the zoo, the keepers were suppose to wear doctor gloves when handlin' PIG ears. Somethin' to do with possible salamander... No, Salmonella. Eventually they stopped orderin' pig ears. See Pigs' Ears Not Recommended for Dogs.

Now, will you go crazys when you pass moos when you're in your movin' box?

Wuufs!

Freda (Ƨ)

P.S. Be carefuls out there.

Macie-Malechai said...

Man Holly, those ears look good, you are one lucky girl! We will have to claw our lady for some. Trying to get caught up on your blog, glad to hear Kelsey is doing OK, we will say some prayers, better late than never! We've missed you bunches!
Face Licks, M&M