Thursday, March 01, 2007

More snow fun

For your viewing enjoyment, more pictures of my snow.

This is the back door showing the foot of snow that piled up. You couldn't even see the step that is usually there. It's just flat out that big drift!


And here I am out enjoying my lovely snow. Gosh I'm cute! Sniff sniff, mmmmm smell that cold snowy breeze!






Here's the pathetic boy. He's woowooing at mom. (ok, actually he's laughing at her, but don't tell her)

Tomorrow I will try to get the video loaded. Videoegg was giving me fits and wouldn't let me upload my video....grrrrrr! So, hopefull I will have more snow fun for everypuppy (and fufu) to see tomorrow too!! AND, we are suppose to get a little MORE snow tomorrow!! Isn't it wonderful?!?!

Hollybollyboo
(aka Snow White)

4 comments:

Fu Fu said...

The snow looks great....Can you make a snow dog out of the snow? Sam looks cute woowooing . Heee

~ fufu

The Army of Four said...

Ours is almost all gone. Can you believe that?!?!
Tail wags,
Storm

Anonymous said...

Woo Woo Holly... that looks WONDERFUL!!!! And you look beautiful with that snow all over your fur. I bet it was FUN! Send it to georgia!
Hugs,
Sitka

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hey Holly, that snow looks cool! (that was a Marvin Joke.....!) no seriously, what fun it looks.

We did not get snow when winter came back just cold rain! But there was snow furthr up north from us.

I like the picture of "pathetic boy" he does look like he is laughing!

Please do not mention videos to Jeannie - she has nearly thrown computer out of the window trying to get videos on my Blog. She is using You Tube and she had success twice, but the latest ones keep disappearing! aaaaaaarhghhhh! (that is Jeannie screaming!!!!)

love and many licks Marv xxxxx