Happy weekend every dog and Girl Girl!! My weekend is starting out pretty good. Well, except for where mom went this morning and DIDN'T take me, but I'll get to that tomorrow.
Today, I want to share with you my interview questions. I was lucky enough to be interviewed by two extremely handsome Siberians. Turbo and Zim.
First I will answer Tubey's questions.
1. Why are humans so stupid?
Excellent beginning question Tubey. I think the most obvious reason is because they aren't dogs. Their brains are so overloaded with work, TV watching, personal issues, stress, and other stupid humans, that they have just fried all their brain cells. I think their intelligence left them at about the same time they stood upright and lost their fur.
2. How has your minority status as the only Malamute on DWB helped you?
It simply proves how truly special and unique I am.
3. What was your greatest destruction success?
I don't destroy my stuffies, because I love them. And, I'm really not a destructive dog. I leave that sort of thing up to Samuel. So, the only thing I can successfully say I have destroyed, is the local wildlife. So far I have "destroyed" a few birds, a rabbit and a baby squirrel.
4. Have you ever husked corn?
Actually, yes. When mom and dad found me I was in a corn field, doing some husking for food. Mom couldn't believe all the corn I poo'd out when I first came to live with them. Thankfully, I don't have to eat that any more and mom doesn't allow ANY grains in our food.
5. What's your favorite treat?
Since there are so many allergy issues here, we get a great treat called Baa-Baa-Q's. Mom gets them at Petsmart. They are made from lamb lung, and very tasty!
Thank you Tubey! Those were all great questions!
And now, my interview questions from Zim.
1. Have you ever considered sharing your blog with your bee-roo-tiful sister Abby and your brothers?
Ummm, no. This is my blog and I am the only one allowed to have an opinion. Well, except for Samuel, who never shuts up so there's no choice but to listen to him. They're lucky I even blog about the things they do. Besides, if you remember my Alaskan Malamute Property Laws, everything is MINE! I don't share well.
2. When you go for walks, do you all go at once?
No, we usually have to go in shifts.
3. If not, just to follow up here, is there a normal "pairing"? Or, do you change partners?
In the mornings when dad takes us by himself, it goes like this: Me and Monty first, you've seen the video as to why; Samuel goes second by himself; then Abby and Kona, the slow ones, go last. If mom and dad go together, dad always leaves first with me and Monty, and then about 5 minutes later mom leaves with Samuel. This helps mom so that Sam won't pull her at 50 miles an hour trying to catch up with me and Monty, so he can be in front (he has issues with wanting to be in the lead all the time). Then mom takes Abby and Dad takes Kona and they walk the slow-pokes together cuz they don't pull.
4. If a bi-ped threw a toy, would you go get it and bring it back?
Absolutely! I will go get it, and then jump on my couch with it.
Oh, you mean bring it back to the human??? Not seeing that happen. Refer to the last sentence in my answer to your question 1.
5. If you met Dave in real life, would you kick his butt?
Wow, that's a tough one. As long as mom is there with me and keeps me "in line", I think I would do fine, once we had a chance to slowly check each other out. I don't like other dogs right in my face, so as long as he didn't come up and try to kiss me right off, I think I would be ok. (I'm not that kind of girl!)
Wow, thanks for the great interview Zimmie! I think you and Tubey did a great job of coming up with such interesting questions!
Now, here is the fun part, I can interview some of you too! If you want me to interview you, here's what you need to do:
1. If you are interested in being interviewed, leave me a comment saying, 'interview me.'
2. I will respond by posting five questions for you. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
So, who wants to be interviewed by the prettiest Malagal ever?!?
(need a nap after all that work)