I have been tagged by my newest friend, and fellow Alaskan Malamute, Codie. She is sooo pretty! Please check out her blog. It has taken me a while to get to this, because I have been outside enjoying the nice 50 and 60 degree weather. It's finally getting to be MY kind of weather, so I am a bit lazy when it comes to my blog now.
Anyway, she tagged me to tell 8 random facts about myself, so here goes;
1. I'm pretty quiet. I only woo if I am REALLY excited, otherwise, I never bark or make any noise.
2. Although I hate to admit it, I like being brushed by the Furminator. It really makes my skin feel so much better to get rid of all that old fluff so I can look pretty.
3. It is required that I get to clean Abby's bowl once mom is done spoon feeding her canned food to her. I make sure I lay on the floor right beside them so mom doesn't forget and give it to that shark Samuel (who is always circling around mom......watching).
4. I pass gas, a lot. And loudly. But, at least it's not too stinky. It's not my fault! I do it because of all the pumpkin and green beans mom feeds me. (stupid diet)
5. When I come in the doggie door, I run really fast, (as if my butt is on fire), through the kitchen to the front living room, and then lay down on the floor.
6. My left hind leg is about an inch and a half shorter than my right hind leg. When mom first got me she thought there was something wrong with it, so she had the vet x-ray it. Turns out it had been broken at some point when I was younger, and had been wired back together. Apparently the wire kept my bone from growing to the same length as my right leg. Therefore, I walk with a limp.
7. I also have something called Cardiomegaly. Which is basically an enlarged heart. My vet isn't sure why I have it, but it may have been caused by my starving and dehydrated condition when mom and dad found me. It doesn't bother me, but I do have to be checked yearly to make sure I don't develop an arrhythmia. I'm not allowed to "over-do it" on my exercise either.
8. Mom gives us all Barlean's Organic Flaxseed Oil to keep our fur soft and shiny. That's another reason I look so fluffy and pretty!
Now, here are the rules;
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight dogs at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
I'm a little behind on this posting, so I would like to tag ALL my doggie friends who have not done this. It's a lot of fun to share things with each other! So please feel free to tag yourselves, and play along!