Monday, October 08, 2007

Another Dog Show

Well, the mean human woman and man went to another dog show and didn't take me with then! And, do you know the worst part of it? They got to meet Captain Maverick the Pirate!!!

Mom got all these cool pictures of Maverick, Penny and Eddie and even brought me some of Mavericks fur! Then she just kept ruuuubbing it in how she got to see them and pet them! She kept going on and on about how sweet and pretty Penny is, how adorable and cute Eddie is, and how absolutely handsome and wonderful it was to finally meet the famous pirate!! I've decided she's mean and hateful for leaving me at home two weeks in a row, while she got to go see the D'Azul Sibes and their humans. You see, the previous weekend she went to Fremont NE, to see Penny, and Eddie, and even got to HOLD Eddie's leash while his mom was showing Penny. So, for two weeks in a row she got to see them, and didn't take me either time! I am absolutely heartbroken over all this!

Even though I am very upset with my mean human woman, I will go ahead and share the great photo's mom took because I'M nice!

This is Penny, isn't she be-woo-tiful!?!

Here is Eddie, he is such a cutie!

And here he is, the famous Captain Maverick the Pirate! Isn't he handsome!?!







Mom even got pictures of the two Malamutes that were there. Aren't they handsome too?



The one on the right looks like he has eyebrows drawn on! He is quite unique looking. But no where near as pretty as me!




I'm still ticked at mom for not taking me along. She keeps trying to explain to me that non-show dogs aren't allowed. I think she is just making excuses cuz she's selfish, and doesn't want me to meet my own friends! Hrumpf!

Hollybollybananaboo
(pouting)

16 comments:

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Hey, NO FAIR!

I can see why you would be jealous, Arr, The Cap'n be very Cool!

Jack & Moo said...

What? You're not show dog material? Harumph, could have fooled us! We think you look like you got what it takes, Holly. It it very mean of your mom not to take you, but at least she brought back pictures. That's a very handsome pack of huskies! Pretty mals, too , although the dude with the eyebrows is...well, odd. He looks like he needs Grocho Marx glasses & a fake mustache to go along with those eyebrows! A-roo-roo-rooo!

Woos,
Star and the Jack a-Roo

Bama said...

Oh no, Holly, that is totally unfair and incanine treatment. How can your mom possibly think it fair to go visit and spend time with YOUR friends but not take you? After all, if it weren't for you, would she even know those doggies? I doubt it! I would stamp my fluffy little feet and insist on being taken next time. If she's going to an event that doesn't allow non-show dogs, then they just need to choose another event!
(that Cap'n Maverick be one mighty fine pirate!)
Manykisses,
Bama & the RHP

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh no Holly, how come you didn't get to go??? Captain Maverick sure is handsome

~ Girl girl

The Daily Echo said...

Oh Holly - none of them can compare to your beauty and wit. Although those eyebrows are quite intersting.
ECHO

The Husky in the Window said...

Not fair! You deserve to go to a dog show too. Thanks for sharing the photos of the pretty dogs.

I got a moose stuffie for my birthday, so I say we get our stuffies and squeak them when the humans are watching tv. And do lots of wooing too!

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh those pictures were amazing, especially the Eye Brow Guy.....he is so darn cool.

But I love you Holly Boo Boos, you are the best!

love and licks, Marvin (I am sad you didn't get to go, and Captain Maverick, well he looks the bestest fun ever!)

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Eddie is my nephew...or is that nephwoo?

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrr Holly
Great pictures Harrrr and sorry you didnt get to go Harrrrr
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Tucker said...

You should paw your mom heavily and get her to sign you up next time. You don't have to go onstage if you don't want to, but at least you'd get to go!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh HBBB - the so not khorrekhtness of it all -

Khome to PA and be with ME - I'll get my hu-mom to take us where ever we want to go whenever we mind meld her into doing it!

Imagine the powers of one very HBBB Mind Meldin' Mal Gal and one very Khute Khyra taking khare of the Siberian Mind Meldin'

The wooniverse would be OURS!

Wuv,

Khyra

P.S. Sorry about the delay in responding but khomkhast was being khompletely unkhooperative last evening - my hu-mom and I hit the bed befur 9pm - she read some of Taz's adventures before turning in!

I kept sniffing the book too bekhause woo had sent it to us!

THANKS!

Mud Monster said...

Hey Holly we just posted the answers to your interview questions. Drop by and check them out sometime! It was a ton of fun thanks so much gorgeous. *winks*

Tristin & Quincy

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

You should be in the show!

Kat

Maddox said...

HOllwoobywoo, you are prettier than any fuffystuffy showdog. Hmph.

ALthough Mom says Mr. Eyebrows is sure cute!

Not as cute as me though.

Maddox

The Army of Four said...

HBB: This is an outrage! I can't believe your mom did that.
Those Mals don't hold a candle to you!
The D'Azuls sure are pretty & handsome - cool that your mom met them ... but without YOU!?!? An outrage!
Luv,
Dave

Anonymous said...

Look at them!!! Oh my dogness! I am jealous (so is mom).
hugs,
Sitka