Saturday, July 14, 2007

Time Capsule Tag

I have been tagged by Sitka and Marley to tell 5 things that I would put into a time capsule. I have given this some thought, and here is what I came up with.

1. Food. Duh! I love food, and the food we get is very yummy, and doesn't contain any melamine tainted grains! So I want to be sure the future pups get safe and yummy doggie food.






2. A couch. All doggies need a nice, soft place to stretch out and sleep. Dogonally, I LOVE my couch. It is may favorite place to sleep. It is a good thing my humans don't mind that I take up the whole thing when I feel like it.




3. Air Conditioning. Apparently the stupid humans are ruining our planet so it's going to be very hot here in the future. So, I want to be sure all future doggies stay nice and cool. Here are a couple pictures of old Shula, she use to love to lay in front of the little fan that was in front of the A/C vent.











4. Chewy's. I love chewing, and mom and dad give us some great chewy's. Here are some good examples.







5. Stuffies! I don't really play with toys much, other than to hoard them from the others, but I do like my stuffies! Here I am with one of my favorites, which looks a lot like me.









I would like to nominate Franki V, Indy, Tucker, and Macie and Malechai.

Have a great weekend!

Hollybollyboo
(time for a nap after all that intense thinking)

14 comments:

Charlie said...

Hi Holly,

That sure sounds a lot like what I would take too!
I think I would take a double serve of chewys though :-)

C$

Lorenza said...

Hi, Holly.
I would chose the same things! It would be great future puppies enjoy the same we have now!
Have a nice weekend
Lorenza

Kapp pack said...

Those are all really good ideas. I would have to add peanut butter to the list of necessities.

-Kelsey Ann

MaPaw said...

The future doggies will be lucky to open your time capsule.
-Magnum

Sitka and Tia's BLAWG! said...

Woo Holly.. you always think of the best things!
Hugs,
Sitka

The Husky in the Window said...

Holly, the couch is the best idea. We will need a bigger capsule, but it can work. You and your stuffies are so cute.
MayaMarie

Joe Stains said...

wow, you picked some VERY good stuff! I would love to dig up your capsule!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Those are really great things to put in the time capsule

~ girl girl

Sasha said...

Good choices, especially the air conditioning and the couch!!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I have that same stuffie! Actually Steve and I each have one. I think you mentioned that before after a picture I posted, but this is the first time I've seen yours. It looks as cuddly as mine!

Kat

The Army of Four said...

If I were a pup of the future, I'd really appreciate you kicking that sofa in like that. Of course, I probably still wouldn't be allowed on it ........ Woo.
Luv,
Dave

-- The Mullin Clan's Mommy -- said...

Hi Holly,
I'm glad that you stopped by to visit my blog page. I added you to my list of friends blawgs. I like your picks for the time capsule for future pups, especially the sofa. Mommy doesn't let me up on hers, though I do sneak up when she is not looking, he-woo! Yep, the air conditioning is also a plus. 'Til next time, -Cosmos-

Lee :) said...

Putting a couch in the time capsule is a great idea (a huge capsule...but neat). What chewie are you eating in the pic on the right? Looks interesting.

Great ideas Holly!

Leslie said...

Wait a minute! You have a mini-me! We have one, but my little girl bi-ped says it's hers and I don't get to play with it. Was this Secret Santa gift supposed to have been mine????

Woooo... I want to play with mini-me.

Striker
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/29927