Sunday, July 29, 2007

Tagged again!

I love playing tag games!

Sorry I have been away for so long. Mom was having some vision issues, so I have not been allowed on the computer! Hey that's not MY problem!

So, anyway, now that mom is better, I am back and I have been tagged by Quincy and Tristan for a great new game they created! I was also tagged by Magic and Georgie and Indy too. Thank you all for thinking of me!

First question;

1. Where is your favorite place to sleep?
That's pretty easy. Mostly in the basement where it is nice and cool, especially during the summer. Otherwise, the couch is definitely a very close second!

2. Is there a specific trick your humans make you to do get treats?
Well, usually there are 5 of us crowding around mom when we know the treats are coming out, so with our faces stuck right in her tummy, there's really no use in trying to make us sit. Sometimes we will, just naturally, cuz we are well behaved, but usually we just take out cookie and chew real fast so we can get another.

3. If you could spend an entire day doing anything at all, with anyone, what would you do, and with whom?
Well, as long as I could get my required naps in at some point, I would love to spend the day (as long as it is nice and cool outside) hiking with my mom and dad and fur siblings. We love going for long walks in the cool weather with mom and dad. If a lake is involved, that's even better! Unfortunately we have to avoid the lakes here in the summer because of the deadly blue green algae, but fall is great for swimming! If I can't do that, I choose to snooze all day and eat to my hearts content.

4. What is your favorite toy?
I love stuffies! My most favorite is my Holly Go Lightly stuffie, that talks and looks a lot like me!

5. If you could change one thing in your life, what would you change?
I would allow my mom to rescue more Sibes and Mals so we could have an even bigger family. Unfortunately we are maxed out for Omaha so we can't. But, I know mom would love to have about a dozen more! She also likes to help Sibes and Mals who need help, and recently helped a Malamute in Missouri find her new furever home! She was very happy to assist in helping two families and one great Malagal find a great new home. She also does transport too! Other than that, my only selfish want is more food. Duh!

I am going to tag Sooky, Amici, and the Mullin Clan!

Hollybollyboo
(back to napping after my long night of blogathon)

18 comments:

Amici said...

That is so great that your family helps out other Mals and Sibes. Not a lot of people give their time to do that. :)

Sometimes I wish I had a sibling but other times, I am content being the "only" child (especially since I see Kana so much and go to the dog park). I love to play with Kana but I like my "alone" time too (I think that is why I get along with my Dad so much). :P

Thanks for tagging us!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Holly.
I am so happy that you are back! Glad your mom is doing well now!
Your and your mom are very nice helping others in need.
Thanks for playing and sharing with us!
Have a good night

Kapp pack said...

I would like to help more sibes too, but mom says we can't foster anymore because we would have to send her to the nuthouse....3 dogs, a 2 year-old biped and a dad who travels on business a lot...

-Kelsey Ann

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

I think that it it is wonderful that you would allow your mom to rescue more Sibes. I bet you would be a big help to her in this! I would love to, also. My hubby, Joel, said that if we would be a foster-family, he would have to put a new wing on the house because he knows I would not want to give any up. Right now Cosi & Juneau are more than I can handle. Cosmos is thinking up his answers & they will be posted soon.
Hugs!

Sasha said...

Holly, the bad part of the fosters in the house is they eat all your treats! Other than that, they're not so bad.

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Hey Holly, we mailed your Blogathon prizes AND TREATS today! You should get them in two days. We hope you're hungry!!

Steve and Kat

Khady Lynn said...

S&K - Thanks bunches!! I am ALWAYS hungry!

Mud Monster said...

We just wanted to say Thanks for sponsoring us in the Hike N Howl!!!

Quincy & Tristin

IndyPindy said...

Thanks for sponsoring dogs for the Hike 'n Howl Holly, you are so generous! And tell your mom good work on helping those Malamutes find homes!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I like that stuffie that looks like you too Holly. You sure know where is a cool place to sleep.


~ girl girl

The Army of Four said...

Woooo, I'd love to be allowed to sleep on the couch! Wooooo!
Luv,
Dave

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh Holly you had some good answers. Fostering sounds like such a good thing.
Hope you mom's vision problem is better.
MayaMarie

D'Azul Siberian said...

Way to go for your mom Holly, helping others out. Maybe to share treats, she could get you some ice cream.

The D'Azul Siberians

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi-woo Holly,
I posted my answers to the questions you tagged me wif. Don't furget to sign my guestbook when you stop by to read them.
-Cosmos-

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I enjoyed reading your answers Holly and I think it is great your Mama wants to help all the poor rescue doggies.

love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

The Husky in the Window said...

Holly you are welcome anytime for turkey meatloaf. Just let us know. My mom should figure out how to ship this stuff to my dog buddies. You'all would enjoy it.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Amici said...

We finally responded to the tag! Thanks again for having us join in on the game. :)

Deanna said...

Your mom is amazing for doing rescue work! Yeah!