Let's get started!
1. First, and foremost - I love food!! Eating and chewing on a chewy are my most favorite things to do.
Well, that and.....
2. Sleeping! Yep, I love to nap, especially on my couch, with my new quilt and matching pillow!! My other favorite sleepy spot is my bed in the basement where it's always nice and cool!
3. I'm very bossy. I'm the queen in this house as far as I'm concerned. I often "grumble" at the other dogs if they come too close to a toy, or a chewy, or my food, or mom and dad if I am getting attention. I usually get in trouble for it, and then get told "Holly, you be nice!" Whatever.
4. I LOOOOOVVEEEE Attention!!! Yep, I'm an attention hog. No one else is allowed attention if I am in the room. I make sure I butt right in and get the attention turned back to me where it belongs!
5. I am very lucky to have mom and dad. If they hadn't found me, I would most surely be dead. You see, I had a tapeworm, and it was starving me of anything I found to eat, which wasn't much, so I was skin and bones. I only weighed 79 pounds when I was found. Now, some of you may think that is big, but for me, who is 114 pounds now, that was really skinny. You can see the difference in these two photos.
<-- Old me.
New me. -->
The whole "diet" issue aside, I sure like the new "fluffy" me much better than the old "skinny" me!
6. I love being a therapy dog! It's so cool that I get to go visit sick people, and elderly people, and sometimes kids too! I do such a good job because I just love people and attention (see #4) so much!! Most people think I'm really beautiful and the more adoration I get, well, lets just say it makes me pretty happy!! Not to mention how good I make them feel too. That's what it's truly about!
7. When dad comes home every morning from work, I get so excited that I woo, and wooo, and woooo loudly, and do the whole body wag, and jump around like a little puppy! You see, I know that as soon as dad gets home that I'm gonna get my walk so I get REALLY excited! And then, when I get home....I get to eat, and then take a nap. What could be better?!?!
I tag Star and Sherman, and my good friends Kelsey and Smokey, and Tasha and Eva.