Monday, February 13, 2012

Stealth - or Not

Hey Samuel! I have an idea. Lets gang up on Holly and see if we can get her to play!

I don't know Khady, could be dangerous to disturb the fun police while she relaxes!


All you have to do Sam, is just distract her long enough for me to make a plan of attack.


Ummmm, Holly? There's something I need to tell you.....


CRAP!!! She knows I'm coming!
Hey SAMUEL!!!! What did you whisper to her!?!?

That's right, no one bothers me while I'm chillin' in the comfy snow! Sam may look and act like a dork, but he knows better than to mess with me!

Hollybollyboo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dearest HollyBollyBoo, that is why you are the one and only and can maintain order,,, Your SCHMARDT!!!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

You tell 'em, Holly!

TimberLove said...

Woooo, better luck next time huskerboos!

RA

Redberry Cottage said...

Holly you look so relaxed on that snow. It is a good think you have on your thick fur coat!

Nina, Myshka, Sasha, Betsy, Lucy, Phoebe and Lily

Kari in Alaska said...

you go girl!

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Jack & Moo said...

underlings....sheesh!

Happy snow-napping!

jack & moo

Keith Andrea said...

Hollybollyboo....

I keep on laughing while reading this.,so funny but cool.

They should better lack next time...
You're so Smart...

Dog Fence for Any sze yard.

Pet Solutions