Thursday, February 17, 2011


Mom said she thinks I look a lot like my friend Khyra in these pics.

Especially with the way I am khontemplating the khontinual loss of my snow.

I khonsider that khwite the khompliment!

Khady Lynn


Suka said...

hey I mean Khady, where am I?!?!? Am I at Khyra's or Khady Lynn's??! I am so confused!

Lovely photos! Enjoy your snow before it is all taken away, Khady Lynn!, Khyra!*sigh...


Mango said...

Yes, indeed, you are most Khyra-like. You just stay on that snow and don't let it get away from you.


Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...


As YES, so Khyra-like!!

PeeEssWoo: It will soon be time fur me to see the 'devastation' of my almost snowless yard ;-(

Rocco said...

You do look a lot like Khyra! I too am mourning the loss of our snow!

the_Dogfather said...

Wooo.....i'm seeing double, must be the hangover...(@_@)'

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Very definitely Khyra-like - how is that floofy tail?

At least you have snow to contemplate. Ours is gone, gone, gone.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Remington said...

Twins! Both just perfect!