Monday, February 21, 2011

Bling And A Walk

Check it out everyone! My new blingtastic harness! I think dad did a pretty good job. Well, with mom's approval, of course!


Mom got me all harnessed up, and then made me pose for pictures! Can you believe that? Luckily, I remembered my friend Stormy's classes on cooperating for photo's!

I'm not looking at you! I just want my walk!


I'm still not looking at you! Where's the leash?


Ok, I'm outta here!




Here's a video of me waiting to go on my walk. As you can tell, I don't like waiting!




Finally! Lets go dad!




I'm sooo not waiting for Holly! She's too slow!




Oh My Dog this is fun!

I really like my new harness! I sure hope it gets lots of use!

Khady Lynn

12 comments:

Dexter said...

Your dad is super talented. Two dogs, camera, AND jogging all at once? Amazing! I like your singing for your walkie. Quite the vocal range. And yes, you do look wonderful.

Slobbers,
Mango

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

So, how long did PHBbbbbbbbbb sleep after all THAT akhtivity???

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Furry nice bling!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Styling Khady!!! Your harness is beautiful. We love listening to all your pack's wooing any day over that yappetizer in the last video.

Hope you all enjoyed your walk.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Anonymous said...

I am loving your new bling!

TimberLove said...

woooo! Tres chic!!

The Army of Four said...

I am so proud of you for avoiding the camera!!! Excellent work, Khady!!!
You look very lovely in your new harness!
Tail wags,
Stormy

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khady Lynn!
I have an harness exactly like yours!
But... mine is a little bit dirty now!
You sure don't like to wait!
I loved your videos!
Thanks for sharing them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

D.K. Wall said...

Woo - most styling harness (and excellent camera avoidance techniques).

ForPetsSake said...

Lovely harness. And I totally understand the impatience. There's nothing worse than having a great new outfit and having to wait to show it off!

Suka said...

hey Khady Lynn,

What a fashionista you are! Lovely harness bling!

The videos were super fun to watch! What a fun area to walk. Holly, I am very sad to see you missed the bunny. What a great after-walk snack that would have been. Better luck next time!

Suka

Kate said...

You look so brave and strong with that harness... nice walking attire. I want to walk out of the rabbit hutch and walk with you.

FiveSibesMom said...

Wooos...we are lovin' that blingged-out harness!!! Very pretty!

The videos were fun! The FiveSibes wanted to come over and join you! Kudos to Hu-Dad for doing double-duty as exerciser and videographer! I was tuckered out just watching!