Thursday, September 10, 2009

Runnin' With the Dad

Hey everybuddy! Khady Lynn here. The other morning I got to go on a special outing with my dad. All by myself!!

I had a such a great time! I got to sniff all sorts of cool stuff! And, the best part......I got to RUN!!!




Sorry about the background noise. There is a very busy street on the other side other the fence and it was morning rush hour.




Notice how I am ALLL over the place, sniffin, sniffin, sniffin!! I wonder why dad wouldn't let me investigate into the "weeds" more?





Harooo!! That was soooo much fun! I love it when dad takes me out by myself. No one else likes to run like I do! Wonder if it's cuz they can't keep up?

Khady Lynn


12 comments:

Dexter said...

What a great run! We know all about background noise as my estate is right near the turnpike. That is why most of my movies have music instead.

Slobbers,
Mango

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

How fun for you and Dad, Khady Lynn!!! So many good smells.

Woos, the OP Pack

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

GMTA!

Befur I even got to your last line, I was already planning to paw THAT!

I mean, a certain MALGAL khomes to mind!

Oh the fun we khould have runnin'!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: My word is JUDGE!

The Army of Four said...

Oh, that looks SO FUN! I love to run, run, run!
Love,
Ammy

Mochi and Bali said...

Looks like you had a great run and fun alone time with dad! Oh and the smells!!! :)

Mochi

Biloxi and Siber-sibs said...

Woo really had a fun time! Woo need to git your pa to keep havin' fun wid woo!!!

Husky kisses,
Biloxi

Ozzie the OZmonster & Zowie said...

Well, KL, if I ever get to meet you, we'll take a long walk together.

Ozzie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khady Lynn!
Sure you had a pawesome time with your Dad!
You were running all over that place!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Jack & Moo said...

Poetry in motion, KL, that's woo!
Those were some pretty interesting things to sniff - no wonder your dad pulled woo back from a certain kind of "weed", ha-roo roo.

Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo

Anonymous said...

Woo Khady, woo are one speedy sibe! We would have fun running around together. Sounds like woo wore out your dad!

WOOOOO woo rar rar rar,
Kayla and Maebe

Bae Bae said...

Running sure is very fun.. zoom zoom

~ Bae

D.K. Wall said...

Your dad was funny. Let's go - whoa - let's go - whoa. And then they laugh at us for inside then outside then inside then . . .

P.S. - Did you pay attention to the "No Dumping" sign?