Sunday, September 27, 2009

Puppy Power!!

Hey every buddy!! Khady Lynn here. Now that the mornings are getting cooler, we are all getting more active. Especially me!

Us Siberian puppies have LOTS of energy! Mornings are my most favorite time for power zoomies!



Notice how everyone else just sort of stands around. They can't handle the puppy power!

Oh, and dad was ok after I plowed into him. I figure, that's what he gets for being in my way when I launch myself onto the couch during my zoomie play sessions! Don't worry, he won't make that mistake again.

Have a great week every buddy!

Khady Lynn

8 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo so don't have to listen to the large one!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Dexter said...

You sure are full of something in the morning! All those old ones telling you to slow down. As if!

Kisses,
Dexter

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

But the others would be lost without you there to keep them amused, Khady Lynn. We get most of our energy after dinner. The cooler temps are awesome.

woos, the OP Pack

D.K. Wall said...

We think you need another puppy your age in the house to keep up with your energy. Think of twice the fun Hbbb would have!

The Army of Four said...

Ah roooo, Khady! You and I would have SO much fun together!
Play bows,
Zim

Ozzie the OZmonster & Zowie said...

What a bunch of lame-o's. Don't they know that zoomies are just to much fun for just one. I hope you dad took the doink ok. I for one would zoom with you all day.

Fuzzez and lickies,

Ozzie

Teddy Westlife said...

I need to take a nap after watching that.

Huffle Mawson

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khady Lynn!
Sure you wake up full of energy!
I hope your Dad got the message about being on your zoomies path!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza