Sunday, July 27, 2008

Working On My HULA Certificate

Hey there!! Khady here. While big sis is napping, I thought I would jump on and tell everypup, khitty and Girl Girl how good I have been when it comes to working on my HULA Certificate.

Here are some wonderful examples of my work so far;

1. Demonstrate disruptive behavior.

I like to demand my breakfast and dinner. Only this time, dad decided it was a good way to get us all to howl. I just wanted my food!



2. Cause the humans to freak out for no reason.

One night I tried to jump up on mom and dad's bed, where Samuel was eating his food, and didn't make it. I hit the floor and started in with the Husky Death Screams. Mom came running from the other room, and immediately picked me up and started checking me out, cooing at me and asking if I was ok. I then started to wiggle out of her arms, so she set me down, and off I bounced.....perfectly fine!

3. Destroy something.

I'm doing very good on this one!



I'm learning that rugs are tasty, and fun to unravel!





Yep! Those are dad's glasses! He left them where I could reach them. Taught HIM a lesson, didn't I?!!

Well, I think that's pretty good for only being here for a week! I'm still working on the other requirements, but am pretty sure I can have those knocked out fairly quickly!

Khady Lynn
(good thing I'm khute)

20 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

It is a good thing you're cute! If you can demonstrate having to live with an annoying brother like me, I think you'll have your membership nailed.

Huffle Mawson, the only HULA member who's an Honorary Husky Explorer Cat

Simcha said...

Ut oh! You certainly are well on your way to the HULA membership.

Keep em on their toes!

I have Sibe friend Eddie, who lives with brother Sibe and another Mal brother. Well, with their grandma came to visit, one of the dogs stole and ate her dentures!!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

All my mom can say is that woo are lucky woo are such a cutie pie - eating dad's glasses was not a good ides. BUT if it gets woo a HULA certificate, I guess it's OK.

Woo, Thunder

D'Azul Siberian said...

Woooo, you are doing great on your HULA requirements. Not sure you should have done that to Dad's glasses but since you are cute it was obviously his fault.

D'Azul, Where Siberians Rule

The Army of Four said...

And this is why God made the Siberian Husky totally adorable. Ha roo roo roo!
Tail wags,
Storm

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

And woo khan spell pretty well for a wee pup!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

You'll be a HULA member in no time!

Kat

Summit the Super Mal said...

Woo there Khadi Lin~
What a busi little huski woo have been ovfur there in Omaha-ha town. Keep up the khuteness, with more activiti like that khoming soon woo will be playing the khute khart a lot.

Your pal,
Summi

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khady Lynn

My goodness, You are doing a wonderful job of being an puppy - I don't think Holly is doing her job of keeping track of you!

Thor and Marco Polo

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrrrr Khady Lynn
That will teach yer dad to put stuff where you cant reach it if he likes it Harrrrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Princess Eva and Brice said...

If they didn't want you to leave your mark on something, they shouldn't leave things where you can get to them. At least that's what Brice always tells our people when he chews on something. Though that doesn't really explain the three collars that he has destroyed since they were where they belong.

Carolyn said...

Ooohh Khady Lynn, those glasses--you didn't EAT them did you? Hope you are okay! Bad dad for making you howl, and leaving those glasses out like that!

I agree on the rugs.

Maddox

Dexter said...

I think I heard some HBO words coming out of your little self when you were demanding din-dins.

The howl fest was great!

Slobbers,
Mango

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are back again.

We nominated woo for an award. Please check out our blog to see.

http://thechronicleofwoos.blogspot.com/

Hope woo like it.

Woo, the OP Pack

Lorenza said...

The Howling Family!
Khady Lynn, I think you will be a HULA member in a short record time!
Good job!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi Lil' Khady,

You are doing just great earning yur HULA certificate. But, erhem, I would knock off on chewing yur dad's glasses when he gets new ones. Remember he has a hand in getting you yur food & treats!
-Juneau-

Holly, we thinks yur new lil' sis, Khady, is so kute (in Khyranese talk, hawoo!)

-Cosmos & Juneau-

Kapp pack said...

You'll be a member of the HULA hoop in no time!

Woo woo, KA

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Keep you the good work, KhL!

Unkey Tubey

Thunder, Stormy and the yappitizers. said...

We think woo are well on woor way to earning woor HULA Certifikhate. Khongratulations and khontinue being khute!

Woos, wags & wuv,
Thunder & Stormy

Anonymous said...

WOOOO KL! I heard you wooing and I started to look for you. I miss woo.
Puppy Woos, your sister,
Cornelia Marie