Here we go!
1. I eat snow whenever I can. I even will try to chew on the frozen ice on the patio.
2. I won't lay on my mattress in the basement if the blanket is rumpled up. It has to be nice and neat and spread out flat, or I will lay on the floor instead.
3. I like to carry my gorilla stuffie around like it's my puppy. I take it outside, then back inside with me all the time.
4. Sitka sent Samuel a Nubbly Squeaky Cone for Christmas, but I decided I wanted it. I don't squeak it or play with it though. I just keep it to myself, and take it outside, then back inside, etc. I'm sure to keep my eye on it like my gorilla stuffie.
5. While mom is spoon feeding Abby her dinner, I sit by them and keep an eye on the bowl, cuz I know I get to clean it when Abby is done.
6. I often stuff my face down between the pillow and the back of the couch. Mom has no idea how I can breath that way. I'm not telling.
7. My left hind leg is 1 inch shorter than my right hind leg because it was broken when I was little and the wiring around the femur kept it from growing correctly.
Now, the rules to the tag:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the blogger who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 bloggers and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
I'm going to tag Abby and Rosie, Codie, Frankie and Maddie, Izzie, Thor and Lita, Sasha, and Amici.
And, since I haven't posted any pictures of my beautiful face for a while, here is one of me and my Nubbly Cone.
Friday, February 08, 2008
Here we go!