Thursday, February 07, 2008

Awards

I'd like to apologize to my friends (Ao4, Meeshka, Sitka, and Marvin) who have given me an award! I have been really behind in acknowledging these wonderful gestures.

Therefore, I am finally going to get updated!

AWARDS

Best Friends Award







Golden Rose Award




I am very greatful and thankful that I have such great friends who think so highly of me that they would give me these wonderful awards! And if I have left anydog out, please let me know! I certainly want to give credit, where it is due!

And, if YOU haven't received one of these wonderful awards, please consider it given!! I love all my blogging friends and you ALL deserve these awards!

Next, I promise to catch up on my latest tag game!!

Hollybolly(banana)boo
(feeling the love)

9 comments:

Tucker said...

You're a good doggy, HolBolBanBoo! You deserve lots of awards!

I'm trying to think of what kind to give you if you've planted the idea in my Human Assistant's head to get a baby!

I think things are crowded enough here with just us dogs!

I'll think of something and get back to you if he catches that crazy idea! Sheesh!

Other than that, just keep being the good malgal that we love!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That's why I'm getting my mom to do fur me Friday night BEFORE I let her open the AGJ!

Great minds SOOOO think alike!!

Wags&Wuv to my favFURite MalGalPal!!!

Khyra The Svelte

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great bunch of awards. And guess what....
We have some awards waiting for you at http://blog.ourdoglog.com

Abby & Rosie

Frankie Girl, Maddie and Domino said...

Congrats on your awards HBB.......your a wonderful Mali Gali :-)

xoxo,
Frankie Girl

Joe Stains said...

congrats, we always fall behind on awards too!

One of the pack said...

Holly,

Lola here. You need a trophy case for all these awards! Very awesome job. We are just getting a chance to catch up on your blogs. Thanks for inviting us! Hey, great job on your diet. I eat baby carrots and green beans almost every day, as well as baby cucumbers. Mom takes the roasted chicken carcass and throws the fresh carrots and green beans in it for me. It's pretty yummy! I don't even like to share with the rest of the pack.

Sorry you missed out on seeing Dave. That looks like a swell trip!

Wooo Wooo Wooo

Lola

Lorenza said...

Hi, Holly!
Of course you deserve all those awards! Congratulations!
I hope you have a great weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kapp pack said...

Congrats on your awards! You deserve them!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

PetraZ said...

Holly, You are the awesomest blogger to be sure. All of those awards are well deserved. Just dropped by to let you know that there are some photos from the Dog Sled Mail Run here. I am so happy that you love your Dog sled mail.:-)

I am off to visit Behr Behr.

Franki V