So, here goes......
1. Your age? About 2 1/2
2. Your age when came to live with your people? Approximately 1
3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? Green with blue and gold.
4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? My cousin Tracey who doggie sits us when the humans go out of town!
5. How much do you weigh? Wow, do I really have to tell? Ok, 122 pounds - but I have a medical condition (hypothyroidism) so I have an excuse!
6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? Nothing that the humans are aware of!! And, since Sam is the usual suspect, I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I might incriminate myself.
7. Do you like other Dogs? Some yes, some no. I'm very picky.
8. Who is your best non-human friend? I like to hang out with Monty in the basement.
9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Actually, I prefer stuffies.
10. Do you like to be brushed? Ummmm, I hate to admit it, but I don't really mind it! It makes me feel better.
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? How about peanut butter with cheese on top?
12. Do your people cut your toenails? Yes
13. Any formal education? Nope
14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Definitely both! I love to go for my morning jogs, and could run and run. But, I really love my naps ON the couch!
15. Five nicknames your people call you. Hollybollyboo, Hollyboo, Bollyboo, Boo, Boo Monster
16. What is your best trick? The drop and roll over to show my tummy so I can get it rubbed!
17. Do you like kitties? Yes, very tasty!! Just kidding! I liked my Kirby, but not sure about any others.
18. What did you have for breakfast? 1 1/2 cups of my Barking at the Moon dry dog food.
19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? I am a terrific hunter!! I have caught birds right out of the air, a baby squirrell, and a rabbitt too!
20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? I went just a few weeks ago to have my thyroid tested since I was loosing all my fluffy fur and getting even fatter.
21. Where do you sleep at night? My 3 favorite spots are in this order: 1) the basement mattress the humans have on the floor for me, 2) the spare bedroom bed, and 3) the living room floor under the ceiling fan.
22. Do you like to swim? Yes, but in a lake, not a pool.
23. Can you make puppies? NO
24. Do you give kisses? Absolutely
25. Can you potty on command? Um, no. That would require me to obey, and I only do that when I want to!
26. To Cuz or not to Cuz? Definitely NOT!! In fact, I just sent my yellow Cuz to Turbo!!
Well, my doggie friends, I hope this helps you learn a bit more about me. I hope you will copy these questions, and answer them on your own blogs!!
I would also like to send a HUGE THANK YOU to my good friend Sitka and her human for the following totally awesome photo. I absolutely love it!!!
That's my darling Dave of the Army of Four!! Don't we look good together? I can't wait till the day I can actually met him for REAL!
(having sweet Davie dreams)