Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

Khady Lynn


Keith Andrea said...

.,woof woof.,sweet dreams dear one.,You look beautiful even when sleeping.

Dog Fence for Any size yard.
Pet Solutions

bichonpawz said...

What a positively adorable picture!!! Happy WW!
xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Another sweetie that is tormented whilst sleeping!

I SO know your pain KhL!


Amber DaWeenie said...

Have some beautiful dreams!

Scout said...

Sweet Dreams! Tell all your friends that Kelsey and Smokey's mommy got a new pup and I'm him! I have my own blog now! Scout's House! I hope you come play again Khady! It is so much fun!!!

ra husky said...

Yeah! Such a happy picture! Play bows,


Kari in Vegas said...

Sweet dreams!

Stop on by for a visit

Anonymous said...

What a baby. Sleep tight little one.

zeeFM said...

oh my the cross paws are so cute !