Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Invasion!!

Twas a hot and humid day here in Omaha,
when what to my guarding eyes should appear,
but that invading bunny, Esther right into my view!

Here I am doing my job on the cool air vent patrol, and she just sneaks right into my yard!

I've got my hunters eyes trained right on that evil invader!

She's munching on my grass! Can you believe that?

Just you wait little bunny Esther!
I've got my Sibe eyes on you, and you will get yours! Just wait and see!

One of these days, she won't be able to get away and I will have a nice bunny dinner, all for me!!

Khady Lynn
(on constant bunny patrol)

5 comments:

Umbrella Island said...

Ahahahah!!! Adorable!

24 Paws of Love said...

The nerve of that bunny? Doesn't that bunny know who he's messing with?? BOL!

Dexter said...

It seems to be the year of the bold bunny. Just be patient, she is going to get a bit too confident and then... SMACK! Nom, nom, nom.

Slobbers,
Mango

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We have tons of those invaders here too, Khady Lynn. Thunder hasn't been as successful this year as last year with his munching on the little ones. At least not that the Momster knows about:)

We are enjoying our cool air vents too, not much else we can do.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Sychoberians said...

HASENPFEFFER (PEPPERY RABBIT STEW)
Place rabbit in deep bowl. Tie spices and bay leaves in cheesecloth and simmer; covered, for 5 minutes.

Enjoy Khady Lynn

Remy and Flash

PS We didnt think you needed the rest of the recipe