Hey every buddy! Khady Lynn here. I just want to send out lots and lots of Sibe vibes and many prayers to my sister Cornelia Marie's "sister" Sitka. Sitka has been very, very sick since this weekend and underwent surgery Monday. Please stop by and wish her a speedy recovery! We are keeping all our paws crossed for her. She is in very good hands at the University of Georgia (UGA), and they are taking great care of her. We know she will be home very soon and playing again!
On a lighter note, I got an award from my friend Quincy. I'm so honored! I've never gotten an award before, so I am very excited. Ok, ok, it was for Holly too, but she said I could have this one all to myself! (she does have her "nice" moments)
So, here is how it works;
The Award Rules:
Rule #1 - Copy image to your blog.
Rule #2 - List 10 things that make you happy. (In no particular order of significance.)
Rule #3 - Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
Cool!! So, here are 10 things that make me happy.
1. Chewing on, and playing bitey face with Holly and Samuel
2. Playing and doing zoomies in the snow
3. Napping in my special spot on the couch
4. Playing with my stuffies and keeping them away from Monty
5. Peanut butter filled Kongs
6. My wonderful mom and dad, who take great care of us.
7. All my fur brothers and sisters
8. Having such great blogging friends
9. Morning choir practice where I get to lead and be the loudest
10. Having such a wonderful home where I am spoiled pretty much every day
I don't know who all has, or has not received this award. And, since all my blogging friends make me happy, I am going to share this with ALL my friends who have not yet received this award! I love having my friends come and read our blog. That makes me happiest of all!!!
And, just to keep all our fans happy, here is a picture of me and Holly doing our "usual".
Now, off to my couch for a nap.