Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A New Career

Dad thinks I have a new career in the making.

Linebacker.





I wonder if someone would hire me to skhwish Michael Vick?

Did you happen to notice Khady and Samuel's magic trick? Khady ran behind the shed, but then it was SAMUEL who appeared from around the back corner! (That happened right before I did my new linebacker body-slam thing to Sam and Monty) You can watch the video again if you missed it the first time.

Anyway, someone's gotta keep these out-of-control kids under control here! Might as well be me!

Holly

6 comments:

Dexter said...

I do body slams too! Maybe we are related.

I liked that super action packed movie.

Slobbers,
Mango

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I've been body slamming Merdie a wee bit too!

I love the magikh trikhk of KhL emerging as Handsome Sam!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mochi and Bali said...

Body slams are my specialty! :)

That was a very cool magic trick!

Mochi

D.K. Wall said...

We think KL was very smart to trade places with Sam before that block. Ouch!

Natasha's favorite game is to get the rest of The Herd chasing her and then she cuts through the dog door, stops on the other side, and flattens her body against the flap. A five Sibe pile up then occurs on the outside.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

TD is quite the body slammer too - Mom has to watch out so he doesn't break her legs. They may look out of control but they sure are having fun.

Happy Thanksgiving, the OP Pack

Lorenza said...

I am sure serval teams would hire you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza