Wednesday, July 01, 2009

What's Outside

I thought I should get back to everyone about what I was looking for out the window.

This might give you an idea.



Can you tell what it is? How about now?



Or maybe here?


If you look real close, you can see some brown fur!

Ok, if you give up, I'll tell you. It's baby bunnies!!! Yep, we had a nest of adorable baby bunnies, compliments of my nemesis Esther.

Esther likes to hang out in our neighbors yard, really close to my fence, and ignore me when I yell at her. Can you believe that? She is NOT afraid of me! She would just go about her business and totally ignore me! Mom has some video of me yelling at her, that I will post later, but I wanted to let you all know that I KNEW there was something out there, and now you know what it was too!

All Esther's babies are gone now. I think they have moved away. Oh well. I'm sure Esther will stick around to continue to taunt me.

Khady Lynn

PeeEss: I did get my first "kill" this past weekend. A baby bird fell out of the sky, right into my mouth! Unfortunately, mom took it away from me and tossed it over the fence. I was not very happy about that.

8 comments:

D.K. Wall said...

KL, it must be bunny post day because we have a post about those daredevil rabbits as well. Natasha can teach you how to pluck birds from the sky. She will just sit and watch them fly by her until she swoops and snatches them out of mid-flight.

Dexter said...

Ha ha! Our little Bassett Hound used to eat baby birds all the time. When she died we buried her in the yard and put a bird bath over her grave.

Bunnies? Just their poop so far.

Mango Momma

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Those Oswalds/Oswaldas surely get around!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Any TURTLES?

The Army of Four said...

If Ester (hee hee hee!) is anything like Oswald, you'd better keep an eye on her! Before you know it, she'll eat half of your landscaping and rent out what's left to her family! Hrumph!
Love,
Ammy

Teddy Westlife said...

I have never seen a real live bunny! I'm pretty sure I could catch one if I did though.

Huffle Mawson

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Good eyes, Khady Lynn. We have bunny poop in our yard but we never see those blasted rabbits.

Woos, TD and Phantom

Pee Ess, Mom says thank you so much for the lovely card.

Lorenza said...

Baby bunnies! Pawesome!
Good job with that bird!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

home exchange said...

Aw how cute! Baby bunnies! A-m-a-z-i-n-g! I look forward to seeing the video of you yelling at Esther. congratulations on your kill!