Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Huzzy Wednesday

It's that time of month again. No, I know what you are thinking, so stop it! It's Huzzy/Studmuffin Pose Wednesday! Some of us SMS'ers are posting our huzzy/studmuffin poses the first Wednesday of the month, so here are a couple for October for you.

This is one of Samuel's playfull studmuffin poses. Yes, he's still a dork. Notice the vicious teeth as he is killing this poor stuffie!



Here is a discreet puppy huzzy pose of Khady. I do have to protect my baby sister ya know!





I am not participating this time. Mostly because the stupid humans have been too busy taking pictures of the mini monsterette and not getting any new photo's of me. I am feeling a bit neglected.

PHbbb
(where is the love?) (don't even start Khyra)

12 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

You said woo'd give to me as soon as woo were free?

OR do woo mean,

Where-ere-ere-ere is love? Does it fall from skies above? Is it underneath the willow tree??

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Nice pikhs even if we didn't get to see your MalGalNness!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hbbbb - Even if woo think Samuel is a dork, he is a very studly looking one. And of course, what more can we say of KL's cuteness.

Woos, the OP Pack

The Daily Echo said...

Woo! Make sure Khady doesn't hang around with Miss Fluffy Tail! I'm just sayin'.
ECHO

Teddy Westlife said...

More Holly photos! More Holly photos! (that Khady Lyn sure is cute)

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Sam has some talent there! I can't believe he can tear into a stuffie while sleeping on his back!

Steve

D.K. Wall said...

Ok, Khady is cute (and we love the videos) and Sam is studly (and not dorky), but where oh where are Holly pics!

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Poor Holly

We feel sorry for you. Khady is such a cute little thing and Sam does look pretty darn cute chewing and huzzing at the same time but we want Holly Pictures! We want Holly Pictures!
Hope it helps!
Hugs
Thor and Marco Polo

Lorenza said...

Hi, Holly!
Yes, I like the pictures of those two, but.... where are yours??
You need to have a serious talk with them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You doggies are so cute. :)

~ Girl girl

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi-Woo HBB,

There is a bruther like that in every household - I've got the 'demon youngin!'

-da Cos-

Dexter said...

Oh Holly! Where is your huzzy shot? I don't feel right slobbering over Khady being as I am a grown up guy. Guess I'll have to go look at more Khyra fluffy butt photos.

Slobbers,
Mango

The Husky in the Window said...

Very good photos. Mom has tried to get some of us, but we will not let her.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie