Saturday, June 30, 2007
I also want to thank my good friends Thrawn, Tucker, Dot, Samantha, and Bear of the Brat Pack (aka The Five Happy Hounds ) who nominated my photo. That was very sweet of you and I so humbled by your thoughtfulness!
I would also like to congratulate all the other nominees. They were great pictures, and voting was close, as all were very wothy of winning!
The human woman is on vacation all next week, so hopefully I will be able to post a bit more often. She isn't going anywhere, or doing anything. Well, she's suppose to be working on scraping wallpaper and also, with the help of dad, putting in our new wood flooring. We'll see how ambitious she actually is come Monday!
(I'm so very excited!)
Saturday, June 23, 2007
If you would like to vote for me, please go to the Bone Zone and place your vote! There are a lot of really great photo's there, including my very good friends the Ao4!!
Go vote for your favorite. And good luck to all the great doggies who are nominated!!
Thursday, June 21, 2007
So, here goes......
1. Your age? About 2 1/2
2. Your age when came to live with your people? Approximately 1
3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? Green with blue and gold.
4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? My cousin Tracey who doggie sits us when the humans go out of town!
5. How much do you weigh? Wow, do I really have to tell? Ok, 122 pounds - but I have a medical condition (hypothyroidism) so I have an excuse!
6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? Nothing that the humans are aware of!! And, since Sam is the usual suspect, I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I might incriminate myself.
7. Do you like other Dogs? Some yes, some no. I'm very picky.
8. Who is your best non-human friend? I like to hang out with Monty in the basement.
9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Actually, I prefer stuffies.
10. Do you like to be brushed? Ummmm, I hate to admit it, but I don't really mind it! It makes me feel better.
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? How about peanut butter with cheese on top?
12. Do your people cut your toenails? Yes
13. Any formal education? Nope
14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Definitely both! I love to go for my morning jogs, and could run and run. But, I really love my naps ON the couch!
15. Five nicknames your people call you. Hollybollyboo, Hollyboo, Bollyboo, Boo, Boo Monster
16. What is your best trick? The drop and roll over to show my tummy so I can get it rubbed!
17. Do you like kitties? Yes, very tasty!! Just kidding! I liked my Kirby, but not sure about any others.
18. What did you have for breakfast? 1 1/2 cups of my Barking at the Moon dry dog food.
19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? I am a terrific hunter!! I have caught birds right out of the air, a baby squirrell, and a rabbitt too!
20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? I went just a few weeks ago to have my thyroid tested since I was loosing all my fluffy fur and getting even fatter.
21. Where do you sleep at night? My 3 favorite spots are in this order: 1) the basement mattress the humans have on the floor for me, 2) the spare bedroom bed, and 3) the living room floor under the ceiling fan.
22. Do you like to swim? Yes, but in a lake, not a pool.
23. Can you make puppies? NO
24. Do you give kisses? Absolutely
25. Can you potty on command? Um, no. That would require me to obey, and I only do that when I want to!
26. To Cuz or not to Cuz? Definitely NOT!! In fact, I just sent my yellow Cuz to Turbo!!
Well, my doggie friends, I hope this helps you learn a bit more about me. I hope you will copy these questions, and answer them on your own blogs!!
I would also like to send a HUGE THANK YOU to my good friend Sitka and her human for the following totally awesome photo. I absolutely love it!!!
That's my darling Dave of the Army of Four!! Don't we look good together? I can't wait till the day I can actually met him for REAL!
(having sweet Davie dreams)
Sunday, June 17, 2007
He takes all 5 of us for a walk/jog every morning when he gets home from work! Well, he actually has to make 3 different trips, cuz he takes me and Monty first, then comes back and takes Samuel, then finally the gimpys, Abby and Kona (Kona's a gimpy simply because he's slooooowwwwww).
He also takes the time to brush us with that evil Furminator! Well, we may not like it, but it really is good for us to get rid of all that fur when it starts to get really hot outside! And, since getting rid of some of that fur makes us cooler, I guess it's ok....for now.
He is also in charge of yard clean-up and maintenance. That way we always have a nice fresh yard to do our business in. And, with 5 of us, that's a lot of business! He's still trying to talk mom into helping with that. But she said if she has to do it, she'll just hire one of those companies to do it!
Dad is also great to nap with! We all try to take turns with him. Sam is usually the one to hog the bed though. The rest of us usually just take turns laying around the bed. Here is a good picture of most of us snoozing with dad while he naps on the couch. That's Samuel helping hog the couch!
Here I am getting some much needed attention and snuggling with dad while he tries to feed Monty. Everydog else is hanging out to see if they can lick the bowl when he's done. Especially Samuel, he's quite the vulture! See how he's eyeing the bowl?
Dad also likes to buy mom cool Husky/Malamute stuff. Like the license plates, and Husky stuffies (which she puts on shelves where we can't get them).
Well, I just wanted to say what a great dad I have, and how much I love him. And you can tell, he sure loves all of us too. So, HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all our dads, who give us the love and attention we all certainly deserve.
(here's to you dad, you ROCK!)
Thursday, June 14, 2007
If you are interested in getting your own personalized license plate, check out the sellers e-bay store here. You get to pick the color of lettering, and the color of the frame, and they are very inexpensive!!
(shop-away my doggie friends!)
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
I really like my new ME stuffie! I will have to be sure that stupid and pathetic Samuel doesn't get a hold of it or he will de-stuff me! Mom put it up on a shelf, and will only bring it down for ME to cuddle with. I would never destroy it, cuz it's a ME stuffie!
(forever immortalized in a stuffie)
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
And this is Shula.
Friday, June 01, 2007
What, may you ask, are these two movies? Jaws and Star Wars.
And, here's the worst part. Last weekend, there was a Jawsathon on HBO. Guess what she did all weekend? Yep, watched Jaws. What a loser.
And this weekend? Can you guess what's on HBO? Yep, Star Wars. ALL of them! Back to back, over and over. She is part slug, I swear!!! All she does is sit in that darn recliner and watch those movies!
She really needs a hobby.